Here at Interrupted Reality we don’t just read comics and eat cupcakes*, we host them for free! By registering you receive a shiny new WordPress website that is custom made for posting webcomics. Check out the features and FAQ pages for more. If clicking isn’t your style, here’s a quick list of pros and cons.
- It’s completely free
- Themes (Currently: Inkblot | Ink Bubbles | Invisible Ink | Twenty Eleven)
- Your own Project Wonderful ads
- Your own subdomain (comicname.interruptedreality.com)
- No need to poke at a server or any code
- You can change how your site looks with whatever CSS changes you want
- You get the awesomeness that is WordPress with the Webcomic plugin:
- Blog and comments
- Easy webcomic uploading, organizing, and archiving
- We’re still small; when you need support, you don’t talk with random tech support guy #4
- If technical stuff is what you love, you can’t mess with the server or code
- We’re still small; we don’t have hordes of people ready to throw at your new comic
Essentially, we host webcomics because we like webcomics. We’ll do our best to make sure you have a fast, secure, nice looking site.